Whose idea is it anyway?
DATE: 28 January 2021 (16:00-18:00 GMT)
This course module will cover the following topics and provide participants with some additional further reading and information sources to look at, both before and after the session.
- Introduction to types of IP.
- Patent or publish-what to do when you have an idea?
- Who owns your IP – what rights do you have?
- How to create value from IP.
- Pick up tools and frameworks to help you understand your IP position right from the start.