Creating Value from Academic Research
Join us for a virtual Q&A with Dr. Paul Rhodes, business founder from the Silicon Valley who will talk about his experiences in starting up, innovation and more.
Which skills does a founder need in order to build a company that delivers an innovative solution to address a medical need AND one that also delivers value to its shareholders?
If you’d like to find out, please join us at an interactive webinar (22 SEPT) with Dr. Paul Rhodes– founder of several healthcare businesses from the Silicon Valley who will talk about:
– his experiences of starting up;
– the challenges and pitfalls of scaling;
– innovating with science;
– technology development;
– and more…
4 Reasons to join us
- These sessions are 100% live and interactive with no pre-recorded content.
- Experts are primed and ready to answer your questions.
- Our speakers are pioneers in their fields – their viewpoints and experiences are truly unique.
- You’ll meet new people, connect with peers, and learn – all from the comfort of your armchair/ sofa/ beanbag.
Questions for the speaker?
Submit it in advance or ask it yourself during the live event. We hope to see you then.
Can’t make it? Why not register anyway, and we will email you a recording of this webinar to listen to afterwards.
More information and registration here
Campus research, innovation and engagement recognised at the 2022 Cambridge Independent Science and Technology Awards
The Cambridge Independent Science and Technology Awards took place on Wednesday evening at the Hinxton Hall Conference Centre. Campus teams, ...
13 May 2022Learn more
Birmingham 2022 Queen’s Baton Relay to visit Wellcome Genome Campus as full England route revealed
11 May 2022Learn more