Hot-desking at the BioData Innovation Centre (BIC)
For genomics and biodata entrepreneurs and innovators.
- Access to the BIC and the Campus grounds up to six days in any given calendar month (8.30 – 17.00 Monday – Friday, excluding Bank Holidays)
- Space at one of the hot desks in the BIC
- Use of the meeting rooms in the BIC
- Invitations to BIC social and networking events on Campus
- Ability to host guests on Campus
- Use of the Campus cafes and its restaurant
- Opportunity to attend seminars and other events on Campus
- Use of the Whittlesford Parkway shuttle bus and the Campus bus service.
Please note, spaces will be allocated upon successful clearance of our Gateway Application.
For more information and to apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is here
At the Wellcome Genome Campus we undertake genome and biodata research. We provide bioinformatics resources for the global scientific community and we deliver vital training in genomics and biodata to scientists and clinicians. The Campus is home to two leading institutes as well as innovative genomics and biodata companies, scientific facilities, and a state of the art conference centre.
Achievements and uniqueness
The Campus is one of the largest concentrations of genomics and biodata in the world, bringing together over 2,600 people including the employees, PhD students and visiting workers of two Institutes as well as people working in specialist and innovative genomics and bioinformatics companies.
The BioData Innovation Centre
The BioData Innovation Centre (BIC) was built and opened in 2016 to provide a home for genomics and biodata companies. The building provides flexible space for innovative businesses as well as individuals that complement the unique research and innovation of the Campus Institutes.