Why you, why now?
DATE: 25 November 2021 (16:00-18:00 GMT)
This course module will cover the following topics and provide participants with some additional further reading and information sources to look at, both before and after the session.
- Where do the opportunities lie in genomics and biodata – right now?
- Why recession start-ups have in-built resilience?
- Why do great researchers have an edge for entrepreneurship?
- Effectual entrepreneurship – it starts with you, what you know and who you know.
- Explore personal motivations, values, and your own skills.
- Explore the diversity of business models in genomics and biodata, how can you create value and what are investors looking for?