Getting your science to patients and customers
DATE: 9 February 2023 (16:00-18:00 GMT)
This session develops an initial roadmap from science to patients or customer and discusses:
- How do you develop your understanding of your market landscape – customers and competitors?
- When and how you should start to engage with business to business or business to healthcare customers and how to prepare.
- The importance of compelling vision and mission statements and how to craft them
- What are the specific challenges of getting science to patients or into a healthcare system?
- Stakeholders within healthcare systems or businesses that will influence your success – who are they and why do they matter?
- Develop a roadmap from science to patients or customers that aligns market, technical and clinical readiness.
David Atkins, CEO, Congenica, Ltd.
Accomplished global healthcare leader with strong emerging markets experience in a broad range of medical device sectors and specialty clinical services. Expertise includes clinical and molecular diagnostics, anatomic pathology, wound management, minimally invasive and general surgery,orthopaedics, sterilisation, anaesthetics and cellular diagnostics. Business leadership Internationally in US, Canada, EU, Emerging Markets (MiddleEast, Africa, Asia, Latin America). Start-up ventures, turnaround, and high-growth enterprise expertise. Broad functional expertise in sales and marketing, R&D pipeline, product development, QRC, and operations and business development.