Getting your science to patients and customers
DATE: 11 February 2021 (16:00-18:00 GMT)
This course module will cover the following topics and provide participants with some additional further reading and information sources to look at, both before and after the session.
- How do you develop your understanding of your market landscape – customers and competitors?
- When and how you should start to engage with business to business or business to healthcare customers and how to prepare.
- The importance of compelling vision and mission statements and how to craft them
- What are the specific challenges of getting science to patients or into a healthcare system?
- Stakeholders within healthcare systems or businesses that will influence your success – who are they and why do they matter?
- Develop a roadmap from science to patients or customers that aligns market, technical and clinical readiness.