Data, data, data
DATE: 24 February 2022 (16:00-18:00 GMT)
When your business idea is all about innovating around data and especially human data there are many considerations. This session debates:
- Ethics: How can you create value from data?
- Data belongs to individuals – why does that matter?
- What are the legal issues of creating, curating, storing, and accessing data?
- Finding the data you need – build your own vs partnering.
- Determine and articulate your approach to the data within your idea.
- Business models, customer or user acquisition and pricing in the context of data businesses.