Data, data, data
DATE: 25 February 2021 (16:00-18:00 GMT)
This course module will cover the following topics and provide participants with some additional further reading and information sources to look at, both before and after the session.
- Ethics: How can you create value from data?
- Data belongs to individuals – why does that matter?
- What are the legal issues of creating, curating, storing, and accessing data?
- Finding the data you need – build your own vs partnering.
- Determine and articulate your approach to the data within your idea.